Summer Obstacle Adventure Camps
($245 week half-day / $350 week full-day)More Than Fun. That’s what we’re shooting for with Obstacle Adventure Camps. Our goal is to deliver obstacle-conquering adventure and fun in an empowering and encouraging environment. Each camp will include instruction daily in Parkour fundamentals and Ninja Warrior training, with a mix of ropes challenges (for campers 8 and up), teambuilding activities and opportunities for supervised Open Play.
- Ages 5-8, 8-11, 11-14
- Morning camps run 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Full-day camps run 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Early drop-off (after 8:00 a.m.) and late pick-up (until 5:45 p.m.) options will be available for additional fee
Visiting Camps & Field Trips
($24/person – 10 person minimum)Bring your youth group or day camp for a guided adventure at Kinetic Heights. They’ll enjoy an empowering and community-building adventure, with no concern for the heat, rain, or bugs!
- Two hour guided experiences
- Includes group icebreakers and fun energizers
- Ninja warrior course, parkour village and high ropes course (for ages 8+)
- Group sizes from 10-100! Group discounts available (>40)
School’s Out Challenge Camps
Challenge Camp ($45 half-day /$75 full-day)Challenge Camps (ages 5-8 and 8-12) include guided adventures, including ninja, parkour and climbing challenges (ropes for ages 8 and up).
- Challenge Camps offered on CMS school holidays and many private school holidays
- Morning camps run 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and afternoon camps run from 12:30 to 4:00
- Full-day camps run from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Camps include structured and supervised activities and games (not Open Play)