Camps – Intro
Totally Unique Facility
Kinetic Heights is Charlotte’s only indoor ropes and challenge facility with a ninja warrior course, warped wall, parkour village and high ropes challenges. The jaw-dropping 22,000 square foot space is climate-controlled, impeccably kept, and staffed with expertly-trained, confident staff focused on individual attention. We can’t wait to help our campers soar to new heights of fun and confidence!
Commitment to Personal Growth
We use fitness and adventure to provide transformative experiences that empower and inspire families, teams, and communities. What’s become the guiding principle of Kinetic Heights was inspired by the experiences shared between our founding fathers – literally – and their daughters, as they watched them gain in confidence, strength, and perseverance, tackling challenges, obstacles, and adventures during summer camps. Is it fun? You bet! And there’s a whole lot more to it.
Dedicated Team Members
Kinetic Heights’ camps are led by fully-trained, enthusiastic team members who really want to see you and your camper get the most from the experience. Our camps are staffed by experts in their areas. Parkour and Ninja Warrior instruction is led by staff members with parkour certifications that teach parkour classes year-round and hold degrees in exercise science and kinesiology. Our high ropes and teambuilding staff host field trips and corporate groups year-round and bring that same level of enthusiasm to kids at our summer camps. To a person, our staffers are engaging, encouraging and committed.
No need to worry about the weather, sweat the heat, or battle the bugs at Kinetic Heights! Our completely indoor and air-conditioned facility is always “just right!” Check our reviews on social media, or ask your friends. They’ll attest to the care we take to make everyone’s Kinetic Heights experience an opportunity to play bigger, reach higher, and live bolder!
Camps – Passes
Summer Obstacle Adventure Camps
($245 week half-day / $350 week full-day)Each camp will include instruction daily in Parkour fundamentals and Ninja Warrior training, with a mix of ropes challenges (for campers 8 and up), teambuilding activities and opportunities for supervised Open Play.
- Ages 5-8, 8-11, 11-14
- Morning camps run 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Full-day camps run 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Early drop-off (after 8:00 a.m.) and late pick-up (until 5:45 p.m.) options will be available for additional fee
Visiting Camps & Field Trips
($24/person – 10 person minimum)Bring your youth group or day camp for a guided adventure at Kinetic Heights.
- Two hour guided experiences
- Includes group icebreakers and fun energizers
- Ninja warrior course, parkour village and high ropes course (for ages 8+)
- Group sizes from 10-100! Group discounts available (<40)
School’s Out Challenge Camps
Challenge Camp ($45 half-day /$75 full-day)Challenge Camps (ages 5-8 and 8-12) include guided adventures, including ninja, parkour and climbing challenges (ropes for ages 8 and up).
- Challenge Camps offered on CMS school holidays and many private school holidays
- Morning camps run 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and afternoon camps run from 12:30 to 4:00
- Full-day camps run from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Camps include structured and supervised activities and games (not Open Play)